Hello,

I have just built a new box

I can not seem to talk to tomcat via the connector. And what is really
frustrating I can not find anything in any of the error log files.

Thanks for any help

Here is the info

Rh 9
Apache 2.0.40
Tomcat 4.1.30

I am using the mod_jk connector (jk-1.2.5)

It built successfully on the box.

If I go to http://www.domain.com:8080/jsp/test.jsp it works
But if I try to go from the connector I get

Server error!
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your
request. Either the server is overloaded or there was an error in a CGI
script.

This error is from apache not tomcat.

I have these in the httpd.conf per doc

LoadModule jk_module modules/mod_jk.so

JkWorkersFile /etc/httpd/conf/workers.properties
JkLogFile /var/log/httpd/mod_jk.log
JkLogLevel info
JkOptions +ForwardKeySize +ForwardURICompat -ForwardDirectories
JkRequestLogFormat "%w %V %T"

My worker.properties
# Define 1 real worker using ajp13
worker.list=worker1