What if the client has disabled cookies?

In my coding adventures, I've tracked down two "Hey my session
disappeared!" bugs with this technique.

I dont understand by what you meant by the above lines.

Thank you,
Best Regards,
Uma

             "Mike Curwen"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

             04/23/2004 07:49          "'Tomcat Users List'"
             PM                        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                                                                        cc

             Please respond to
               "Tomcat Users
                   List"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
              rta.apache.org>                                      Subject
                                       RE: Is it Tomcat problem or my
                                       problem?

When debugging a session problem, I find it very helpful to force my
browser to ask me about every cookie.  This way, I can see for sure the
JSESSIONID cookie being set, and can inspect things like the domain and
the jsessionid value.