From: Hertenstein Alain [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2004 11:01 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE : 2 Tomcat instances on the same server ?

Thanks Matt and Ralph,
Is there a documentation somewhere as to how to setup 2 (or more) Tomcat instances ?
I've seen there were Workers on Tomcat 3.x, but cannot find more documentation for
Tomcat 4.x (the Running.txt file doesn't explain much, I've created that CATALINA_BASE
environment variable but cannot see any difference).
Also my 1st tomcat instance is already running as an NT service, and I'd like to keep
it that way.

Another question : would these Tomcat instances be completely independent one from the
other(s) ? I mean, could I completely restart one instance without affecting the
others ?

Thanks again,
Alain