I noticed that when upgrading to 5.0.24 in my dev machine, the logs stop appearing at console with the message:

log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (org.apache.catalina.startup.Embedded).

Does it has happened with anyone?
This plugin gives some error to debug with eclipse M8. Does anyone know a plugin that enables debbuging inside eclipse?

-- Emerson Cargnin Analista de Sistemas Setor de Desenvolvimento de Sistemas - TRE-SC tel : (048) - 251-3700 - Ramal 3181