Hello,

I am upgrading my Tomcat Servers to 5 so I can take advantage of Session
sharing. I have two servers that I want to share sessions. As a side note,
this is in conjunction with using LVS, rh9 and apache 2

Before I try I would like to just clarify some things.

1) is it stable? I have seen lots of email traffic and some comments about
"The only thing worse than dealing with connectors is Clustering"

1a) do people have this working successfully in a high traffic production
env?

2) I am going to use "Using in-memory-replication, using the
SimpleTcpCluster that ships with Tomcat 5" method

3) any real-life gotcha's or advise?

Thanks