Of course, I not disabled cookies in Tomcat and my
program invokes session.getAttribute() and
session.setAttribute(), but the program not
creates/reads cookies.

So, I will think about (2), if another appl on my
server might be setting cookies in the root path...
By the way how I can check that?
--
Evgeny
Javadesk

Some questions that might help:

1) Do you have cookies turned off completely on all of
your contexts?
That means that you should be seeing ;jsessionid= in
any of your URLs
unless they are just hard coded html urls, right? In
other words, if
you
use response.encodeURL() for links, you should have
the jsessionid
added
to the URL.
Are you doing nothing with sessions?
session.getAttribute(), or
setAttribute() ?
You couldn't truly be doing anything with them if you
really have
cookies turned off.
If you do have no session cookie, then either you have
jsessionid in
all
of your request URLs, or else you are creating a new
session on every
request... you could try
System.out.println(session.getId()) to see if
you are getting a new session everytime or reusing an
old one.

2) Are there other apps at your domain that might be
setting cookies in
the root path, and tomcat just happens to be trying to
load them?

Daniel Gibby