Hi,
I am running Tomcat 5.0.24 on RH Enterprise Linux 3 with Apache web server 2.0.46 and mod_jk2 2.0.4.

I've a few Tomcat/Apache name-based virtual hosts and they work fine (JSP, servlet, etc.).

I would like to deploy ColdFusion MX 6.1 for J2EE on the top of Tomcat and share it for all the Apache/Tomcat virtual hosts.

ColdFusion MX is deployed as a webapp (WAR):
<http://www.macromedia.com/support/coldfusion/j2ee/phase2-tomcat-deploy.html>
<http://www.macromedia.com/support/coldfusion/j2ee/cfmx-mac-onjrunandtomcat.html>

Then it will process all files with the .cfm extension.

How can I enable ColdFusion support for all virtual hosts?

Can Tomcat share a webapp between multiple virtual hosts?

Thanks!