From: Allistair Crossley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 13 May 2004 11:39 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: JK2 still broken even in new version 2.0.4 with upload Stream
ended unexpectedly error

Well, since using 2.0.4 this error has been unheard of until today. A user
has been trying to upload a document and tried 4 times and constantly got
the Stream ended unexpectedly error from JK2 connector. The document is Word
and 140K. I have tested with other users trying to upload this item and
there has not been a problem, it seems restricted to this particular user!?

Does this ring any bells for anyone?

Cheers, Allistair

QAS Ltd.
Developers of QuickAddress Software