From: Bond [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: May 10, 2004 11:37
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Muiltipul Tomcat 5.19 Servers on the same machine.

Hey Everyone,

I want to install 3 instances of Tomcat 5.19 as a
service on one box.  When I do this, I install each
one into it's own unique directory.  However, when I
try to start the service, it seems to not recognize
the 2nd or 3rd install.  I think I need to do some
more configuration here.  Anybody have any ideas on
how to do the above.

Thanks in advanced.