Hi,
I think I'm not concerned by your message.
Thanks in advanced to delete my adress from your list of users.

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Shapira, Yoav [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoye : lundi 3 mai 2004 15:17
A : Tomcat Users List
Objet : RE: Setting classpath out of the webapp directory

Hi,

>OK, you are right, but I think, is really better to have the same code
in
>one file -- i think is;t better than have one code in a lot of files,
don't
>you? :)

I completely agree, but the above is unrelated to your previous
question.  The same code should only be in one file, of course.  Then
you're only developing one place.  Each time you make a new version of
this shared library, you deploy it to all the applications that use it.
This is elementary development process engineering.  Don't waste your
time hacking around strange classpath configurations, you'll get only
headaches in the long run.

Yoav Shapira