Run the command:
  tomcatw //ES//Tomcat5
(or right-click on the sys-tray icon), and add your directory to the "Image
Path".

"Justin McReynolds" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
I'm having classpath trouble when I start Tomcat 5.0.19 with the "Start
Tomcat" shortcut that points to "C:\Tomcat50\bin\tomcatw.exe
//GT//Tomcat5"
I want to include a directory that is outside of the tomcat install dir,
e.g. "c:\mydir", but I don't know how to add that directory to the
classpath.

I can edit setclasspath.bat to include that directory, and then start
Tomcat with either "startup.bat" or "catalina.bat" and it works fine; is
there an analogous file for tomcatw.exe?

Thank you,

Justin McReynolds

Advanced Product Support Engineer  -  Stellent, Inc.  -  Office: (425)
896-7057  -  Cell: (425) 985-2425  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]