De : Parsons Technical Services [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : mardi 4 mai 2004 09:19
À : Tomcat Users List
Objet : Re: Strange message : [Fatal Error] :2:1: Content is not allowed
in prolog.

Raymond,

I don't know the meaning, sorry. But:

If I were in your shoes I would replace the server.xml and web.xml with
default. And I would do it one at a time. If it fixes it then add your
changes a section at a time and continue until you find it.

Also a trick is to use a xml viewer like Internet Explorer to colorize the
file and help you pick up on any format errors.

Doug
www.parsonstechnical.com