you should be able to do it just using virtual hosts in httpd.conf.
play around with it, you may add one section for mod_jk for each virtual host

FIlip
----- Original Message -----
From: "Charles Jordan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 2004 3:31 PM
Subject: virtual hosting

I have tomcat 4.1 and apache 2 working together using jk2, but I want to
be able to type in www.mycompany.com in the browser and have it run the
jsp in ${tomcat home}/webapps/mycompany

Do I need to enable virtual host in http.conf and server.xml?
Do I need to add anything to workers2.properties?

Any help would be appreciated.

Am I missing something
Charles (Allen) Jordan   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  System Administrator    (407)771-8919
  Convergys
  285 International Parkway,
  Lake Mary, FL 32746-5007