hi everyone,

I've got two Jboss (alternatively 2 tomcat) instances working with jk2 and load balancing with level failover.
So everything works beautifull -> when my first server is down, the second one fills the gap.

Problem now is: when server1 restarts jk2 sends all requests to him, allthough he's not yet truely ready - hasn't loaded the necessary context .
So I get an 500 error from tomcat, which is really stupid cause my backup server could still handle the requests.

So my question is: Is there a way to tell jk2 to wait till a certain context is loaded before switching back.

thanks for reply,
frank