Hi,

I've successfully clustered two instances of Tomcat on different machines
and I'm now trying to do some fine tuning on a struts based site.

I want to make sure that the session is only being replicated when it needs
to be. I have useDirtyFlag="true" although I'm not sure that it isn't still
being re-sent after every request. I have the following Cluster element in
my server.xml -

        <Cluster
className="org.apache.catalina.cluster.tcp.SimpleTcpCluster"

managerClassName="org.apache.catalina.cluster.session.DeltaManager"
                 expireSessionsOnShutdown="false"
                 debug="10"
                 printToScreen="true"
                 useDirtyFlag="true">

Although I have the debug/printToScreen attributes, I'm not seeing any debug
information about session replication. How can I get some debug info?

Any help greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Sam Lawrence