Hi,
it's very interesting feature. I am trying it. But I have problem with
authorization. The manager web pages are password protected.

I see that there are two "Config Elements" that maybe can help:

Login Config Element
HTTP Authorization Manager

But I don't know which one to use and how to configure it (what to write
into "Base URL" of the HTTP Authorization Manager.

I have tried o lot of possibilities but I am still receiving only:

<sampleResult timeStamp="1083937698899" dataType="text"
threadName="server monitoring1-1" label="Server status" time="20"
responseMessage="Unauthorized" responseCode="401" success="false"/>

Thank you for any suggestions,
Lipi

That
> >might be more accurate.
>
> It's http://host:port/manager/status.
>
> Yoav Shapira

> proprietary and/or privileged. This e-mail is intended only for the
> printed, disclosed or used by anyone else. If you are not the(an)
intended