From: Hassan Schroeder [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 07, 2004 1:36 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Include file?

Steven Garrett wrote:

> ok, since I know nothing about adding xml entites to the server.xml, I'm
> sure there has to be examples out there.  I'll take a look and hopefully
> I'll be able to come back with something.

Uh, there's an example in the Ant FAQ that was (somewhat obliquely)
pointed to yesterday; adapted, you just need something like:

<!DOCTYPE Server [
   <!ENTITY vhosts SYSTEM "file:/usr/local/tomcat/conf/virtual.xml">
]>

<!-- and within your Engine section, in this case -->

&vhosts;

The only difference I found from the Ant example was that it needed
the full path or produced a FileNotFoundException. No big deal...

Tested in W2K/TC4 and OSX/TC5.

FWIW!
--
Hassan Schroeder ----------------------------- [EMAIL PROTECTED]