Dear List,
I am using tomcats integrated security options, available inside the web.xml
(see below). When ever the session times out and the user makes a request
for a html/or jsp page within this protected context, appears the login.jsp
page. My problem is that my app uses frames, and when the user makes a
request from a sub-frame the login page shows in this sub-frame window. Is
there a simple way to configure in the web.xml, that the login.jsp page
always is shown
in the parent frame of the browser or document, so causing the whole window
to be reloaded. I guess there isnt and I must do some jscript, or fiddle
around
with html. I would be extremely impressed if there would be a web.xml
solution.

regards
BB
p.s. It was very hard to find as Newbie, the email address to post this mail
to!!

| GIStec GmbH - Ihr Partner für GIS - Technologie                   |
| Ben Bookey                                                        |
| [EMAIL PROTECTED]           Fraunhoferstraße 5          |
| Tel         0 61 51 / 155 - 254       D-64283 Darmstadt           |
| Fax         0 61 51 / 155 - 259       http://www.gistec-online.de |
| http://www.ingeoic.de              http://www.geo-watermarking.de |