On Mon, May 17, 2004 at 01:13:02PM +0200, wsedio wrote:
: But it looks like you have to put in the full file path, otherwise
: Tomcat will throw a file not found error.
:
: Is it possible to use relative path in some way?

Not to my knowledge. (Not *reliably*, at least.)
Search the archives for discussions on Tomcat's/a webapp's
"current" directory and you'll see what I mean.

What part of the server.xml keeps changing?  Is it the vhost defs
themselves, or the contents of the <Context> elements?  In the latter
case you can use per-webapp context.xml.  That stays with the webapp
itself, so there's no need to change the main server.xml each time an
app migrates.

-QM

--

software  -- http://www.brandxdev.net