Jack Lauman wrote:

I have a site where users enter the members area through a URL like this:

http://www.domain.com/members/minutes.jsp

My workers2.properties file

[uri:/minutes/*]
group:ajp13:localhost:8009

How do you remap the members directory so that jk2 know that it point to a tomcat app called minutes in the root context?

With the above, you map one set of URI to a worker, which (in case of "ajp13") will deliver it to some Tomcat instance. Tomcat instance will parse the URI (yes, it does that) and decide which context (web application) it belongs to.

In short, both your Apache and Tomcat must have a matching definition of VHosts and paths. I believe there is also a "path" parameter in the "[uri:...]", which can map to a new path, so paths can differ. I've never done it myself - I had matching paths.

Nix.