Title: Windows XP X Windows 2003 . What are the advantages to use with the same JVM.

Hello,

I´d like to use the Windows Operational System with Tom Cat 5.0.24.
I intend to use one Pentium III 700 MHz , 2 CPU´s (DP) with 2 Gb RAM and SCSI Disk´s 9x5 Raid 5 by Hardware only for this purpose

 I need to download the JVM from Sun Site because neither XP and W2003 contains JVM and the JVM is the same for both.

I have license for windows XP and one doubt.Will I have some advantages to use Windows 2003 Server??  IF Yes, what are they ??

Thanks

Acacio Furtado Costa
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(31)3368-1349