Personally, I would ignore the ant script and just double-click on the
'mod_jk2.dsp' file and go from there.

To use the ant build, you need to run ant from the directory where the
'build.xml' file is (i.e. native2).  It is likely that you will also have to
configure 'apache2.home' (defaults to the environment variable
APACHE2_HOME), and 'mssdk.home' (defaults to the default install directory
of MSVC 6).

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]