From: Kommuru, Bhaskar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2004 12:17 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Apache startup errors

Guys, Any one has any idea on these errors

When i startup Apache 2.0.43 on Solaris2.8,  I have got these errors.

[Tue May 25 15:45:50 2004] [notice] Digest: generating secret for

digest

authentication ...
[Tue May 25 15:45:50 2004] [crit] (2)No such file or directory: Digest:
error generating secret: No such file or directory
Configuration Failed

What must i do here??

____

For information about the Standard Bank group visit our web site
<www.standardbank.co.za>

____

Disclaimer and confidentiality note
Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relating to the official
business of Standard Bank Group Limited is proprietary to the group.
It is confidential, legally privileged and protected by law.
Standard Bank does not own and endorse any other content. Views and
opinions are those of the sender unless clearly stated as being that of

the

group.
The person addressed in the e-mail is the sole authorised recipient.

Please

notify the sender immediately if it has unintentionally reached you and

do

not read,
disclose or use the content in any way.
Standard Bank can not assure that the integrity of this communication

has

been maintained nor that it is free of errors, virus, interception or
interference.

____

and notify the sender.  Thank you.

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese...
ICQ 1202948