I have a custom taglib class that extends BodyTagSupport. The doStartTag() method
returns EVAL_BODY_BUFFERED. I then have another custom taglib class that is a child of
this tag, which extends TagSupport. In doStartTag(), this method gets the JspWriter
and writes to it, however the output does not appear to come out. This child custom
taglib does not even refer to the parent tag in any way. However if I remove the
containing parent tag from the JSP page, the output *does* come out. I am using Tomcat
5.0.19.