My Apache 2.0.49 can direct JSP to Tomcat 5.0.19, but it cannot direct
Servlet to Tomcat. I can run it  on Tomcat:
http://localhost:8008/servlet/myapp/testServlet
But I cannot run it on Apache (port number is 82) like:
http://localhost:82/servlet/myapp/testServlet. The error log says:
File does not exist: C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2/htdocs/servlet.
I guess I may need to put <servlet> in some configuration file in
Apache/conf. Please tell me

1) How to make Apache direct servlet to Tomcat?
2) Suppose my application base folder is myApp, is there a way to run the
servlet on Apache and with the url like:
http://localhost:82/myapp/testServlet (without /Servlet)?
Thanks.