Hi Filip,

   Thanks for your reply.

   I've got pass that point but am now having new problem...(I'm using
OpenJMS)

   After successfully creating the connectionFactory and the Connection, I
was prompted the following when Tomcat starts and the OpenJMS server is
alreay up and running:

   [main] ERROR digester.Digester  - Begin event threw exception
javax.jms.JMSException: Failed to createSession  java.rmi.ServerException:
RemoteException occurred in server thread; nested exception is:
        java.rmi.UnmarshalException: error unmarshalling arguments; nested
exception is:
        java.net.MalformedURLException: no protocol: Group/Tomcat
        at org.exolab.jms.client.rmi.RmiJmsConnectionStub.createSession(RmiJmsCo
nnectionStub.java:155)
        at org.exolab.jms.client.JmsSession.<init>(JmsSession.java:225)
        at org.exolab.jms.client.JmsTopicSession.<init>(JmsTopicSession.java:89)
        at org.exolab.jms.client.JmsTopicConnection.createTopicSession(JmsTopicC
onnection.java:105)
        at uk.org.hwlm.agent.TomcatARMValve.<init>(TomcatARMValve.java:70)

My code looks like this:

        Hashtable prop = new Hashtable();

prop.put(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY,"org.exolab.jms.jndi.InitialContextFactory");
  prop.put(Context.PROVIDER_URL, "rmi://localhost:1099/");

        Context cxt = new InitialContext(prop);

        cf =  (TopicConnectionFactory)cxt.lookup("JmsTopicConnectionFactory");

                con = cf.createTopicConnection();

        session = con.createTopicSession(false,Session.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE);

      Please note that the same code runs fine in a standalone J2ee
program. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

      Thanks a lot.

Rui