Koji,

(1) Make sure you understand the implications of directly using any of Tomcat's internal classes (such as o.a.coyote.tomcat5.CoyoteRequest) -- especially to circumvent intended security. It is rarely advisable.

If you still want to use it, move the class and/or jar into the $TOMCAT_HOME/common/classes or $TOMCAT_HOME/common/lib directory. It will be accessible to both Tomcat and your webapps in this case.

Repeat (1).

justin