Adrian Barnett wrote:

Ran out of memory last night again

Set to 512m and ran out at 284m
Maybe I am missing a paramater in the tomcat setup on windows or something

Frustrating

James

I was having a memory leak using mod_jk2, and it was fixed by adding request.registerRequests=false to tomcat/conf/jk2.properties. I don't know if this would work with mod_jk, but it might be worth a try.

Adrian

I can confirm that this works with mod_jk too.

I'm a little surprised that fixing this rather horrible memory leak doesn't appear to be a high priority. We were almost at a point of abandoning Tomcat altogether since we couldn't keep our test environment running for more than 2 days without OutOfMemory problems while it would run for weeks on end with JRun3. Adding this line made all our problems go away, and we are now well on our way to completing our migration to Tomcat.

Michiel

--
Michiel Toneman  Software Engineer   Bibit Global Payment Services
Regulierenring 10  3981 LB  Bunnik       [EMAIL PROTECTED]