You are welcome!

Carl

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Souther [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 10 June 2004 04:20 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: jk_nt_service.exe

Thank you, Carl.
It's working.

On Wednesday 09 June 2004 10:33 am, Carl Olivier wrote:
> Hey.
>
> I think you should check:
> http://www.alexandriasc.com/software/JavaService/index.html
>
> Regards,
>
> Carl

Ben Souther
F.W. Davison & Company, Inc.

This e-mail message, and any accompanying documents, is for the sole use of
information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, distribution or
copying is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact our office by email or by telephone at (508) 747-7261 and
immediately destroy all copies of the original message.