I am seeing some weird behavior with Apache and Tomcat. When I quickly refresh the page from the browser, sometimes the wrong page appears. We have two web sites on our server with virtual hosts. If I am reloading a page on web site A, sometimes a page from web site B appears. This seems to only occur with JSPs.

I am using Apache 2.0, Tomcat 4.1.24, and I believe jk2. I didn't originally configure the server. But this is how it seems to be configured. The workers2.properties file contains two workers - one for each of the virtual web sites. The lines look like: worker=ajp13:localhost:8019. The line for the other site uses 8009 for the port.

The jk2.properties file is very simple.  It has the following two lines:

  handler.list = channerlSocket,request
  channelSocket.port = 8009

I am still looking into how to interpret these configuration files. Any ideas or pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike