On 2001.03.07 21:36 mikhail malamud wrote:

> Do I need to configure anything on Tomcat for SSL if I already have SSL
> working on Apache and Apache  works together with Tomcat. Why?

There's very little you need to configure, actually.  You will probably want to
capture some of the SSL session variables that Apache uses.  See

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/jakarta-tomcat/src/doc/tomcat-ssl-howto.html#s3

for the full details.  It's actually quite simple, just a couple of directives
in the mod_jk.conf file.

Note that you *must* use Ajp13 and mod_jk to be able to do this.

-- Brett

http://www.chapelperilous.net/~bmccoy/