From: Aaron Cody [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: jeudi 8 mars 2001 6:29
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: ok .. where is the latest tomcat + IIS 5.0 howto ?

hello
I would like to know where the latest HOWTO doc is that describes what to download, where to put it and how to configure it for Tomcat and IIS on Win2000....
I started looking at the IIS + Tomcat howto and it referred to certain properties files that have recently been removed... so I'm thinking i'm barking up the wrong tree with that doc....

where's the latest info?

thanks
Aaron