Hi,
The behavior you're seeing is consistent with the servlet specification.
If a client chooses not to join a session (which the page
session="false" directive indicates), the container may still create
sessions for the client, just that it will be a new session each time,
with a new ID and empty attributes.  This is in the Servlet Spec but
summarized nicely in the 2nd to last paragraph of the HttpSession class
JavaDoc.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

and notify the sender.  Thank you.