From: Bachler, Elisabeth (Elisabeth) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2004 9:35 AM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: How can I inhibit web navegation?

Hello,
I have a web application that runs under jakarta-tomcat-5.0.19. The

root of

my application is: /opt/jakarta-tomcat-5.0.19/webapps/provision/ I can
access the application through:

http://135.88.100.251:8080/provision/web/login.jsp

Now, I don't want the user to be able to navigate through my

application.

For instance, if he enters: http://135.88.100.251:8080/provision/web/

don't want him to see the directories (or even the files) in it.
I think they must be a Context parameter that can do it but I don't

know

how.
Could you help?

Thanks
Elisabeth

This e-mail, including any attachments, is a confidential business communication, and may contain information that is confidential, proprietary and/or privileged. This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed, and may not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by anyone else. If you are not the(an) intended recipient, please immediately delete this e-mail from your computer system and notify the sender. Thank you.