mod_webapp has been dead for a very long time now.  Use mod_jk(2).

"Samuel V. Green III" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I'm still trying to understand integrating tomcat with apache2.

I came across this site looking for answers :
http://developer.apple.com/internet/java/tomcat1.html

It make reference to the following:

Using Tomcat with Apache via mod_webapp

If you’d like Tomcat to run in conjunction with your Apache web server,
you’ll need to install a new Apache module, called mod_webapp. It’s
available from the Jakarta Project’s site as a pre-compiled binary file
for Mac OS X. At the time of this writing, this was the latest binary.
To install the module, simply download it to your machine (a standard
location would be /usr/local/src/), and copy the mod_webapp library
file into your Apache module folder.

When I goto the Jakarta Project's site I can't seem to locate anything
that is titled "mod-webapp"?

Where exactly is this module available?  Link?

Thanks,

Samuel.