De: Patrick Glennon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviado el: viernes, 25 de junio de 2004 17:28
Para: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Asunto: jsvc and the -server option

I've seen a few references to this issue, but no solution.  I can't seem to
figure out how to pass the -server option to the jvm via jsvc.  Jsvc only
recognizes -D and -X values getting passed, and I'd obviously prefer to run
the server version of the VM.  I can't find an equivalent command to specify
the server vm.

I can't believe I'm the only one having this problem.  Is every other jsvc
user out there just running the default client vm?

Please help!

-P