    From:   Dalia, Keith A - TOS-DITT1 [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
    Sent:   Thursday, March 08, 2001 9:41 AM
    To:     '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
    Subject:        Admin Context

    When I try to get to /contextAdmin/contextAdmin.html I'm prompted to login
    but I do not know what the login id is.

    I fairly comfortable with configuring tomcat 3.2.1 but I haven't messed with
    the security stuff yet.

    Is this because there is no entry for the admin context in the tomcat.policy
    file or does this have to do with trusted="false"
    in the server.xml file.

    Thanks in advance,
    Keith