I'm attempting to set a cookie in a servlet within my webapp and am running
into a problem....

Inside the servlet, I create a cookie and add it to response.  I then set
context and write HTML to the user.  The html does a forward to another page
where I read all cookies.

As far as I can tell, my machine isn't receiving the cookie (or atleast IE
isn't showing it at all.)  The page that displays the cookies shows me the
JSESSION cookie but nothing else.

Any thoughts about what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks!

Bob