Thank you,

it looks very interesting.

Zsolt

Kunthar wrote:

Hi,

Go and check Matt Kruse lovely site: www.mattkruse.com
You'll find more tools then you want to. Calendar, sortable table, editable listboxes.
And if you enjoy to use the tools please donate to him.
Because the code is clean, well organized and very well explained.

btw; I don't know him personally :=)

Take care.
Gokhan

Zsolt Koppany wrote:

Hi,

this is probably not the best mailing list for my question but I need a dialog (very probably with javacript) where I can move items from one listbox into an other and backwards). Where can I find such an example?

Zsolt