To: "Tomcat Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, July 02, 2004 10:52 AM
Subject: Re: How to use oracle pool instead of using DBCP pool?

An alternative is to look at the DBCP java-docs. Cast your Connection to a
DBCP's ppoled connection class (or approrpiate). That class has a method
called getDelegate() which returns the real connection from Oracle. Then

cast

that to the appropriate Oracle class.

-Tim

Claudio Carvalho wrote:

Cláudio CarvalhoHi,

I'm trying to get the CLOB working in my application and I'm having

problems

with the Connection, so, does anybody knows how to use in Tomcat 5 the
oracle pool instead of using the DBCP pool?