This is with Tomcat 5.0.26 embedded in JBoss 3.2.4. There are not any error messages in any logfiles.
Thanks,
-M@

On Jul 9, 2004, at 1:41 PM, Mike Curwen wrote:

Tomcat will serve static content, pretty much "out of the box". What is
the problem you're experiencing ?

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew Hixson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 09, 2004 3:27 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: serving static content

Does there exist a howto on serving static content with Tomcat? Even better would be one that shows how to do this with Tomcat+JBoss. Searching Google seems to turn up lots of hits that say basically, "Use Apache instead of Tomcat to serve static content." I really need to get this working in Tomcat without Apache. Thanks, -M@