Howdy,

I am using Eclipse 3.0 and Lomboz 30RC2 and TC4.1.27 developing webapp,
I indicate eclipse to put classes of Javabeans to
"mywebapp/WEB-INF/classes".
(mywebapp is already deployed by a xml file in directory "$TC$/webapps")

Every time when I recompiled the JavaBeans' file, TC told me the classes can
not
be found any more (in IE) ,  output the following on the console and  the
JSP can not
be compiled( before I recompile the Bean , the JSP does work) :

//on the TC's console --begin
WebappClassLoader:   Resource '/WEB-INF/classes/login/LogBean.class' was
modified; Date is now: Mon Jul 12 01:08:32 GMT+08:00 2004 Was: Mon Jul
12 01:06:40 GMT+08:00 2004

Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details.
   at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Javac.compile(Javac.java:844)
   at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Javac.execute(Javac.java:682)
//on the TC's console --end

my deploy file is like this:

<Context path="/cm"
docBase="C:\work\eclipse30Final\workspace\TestLombozR2\webmod"
   reloadable="true" debug="0" >
</Context>

Any hint will be appreciated
Zerol