Hello
  I am configurinng Tomcat for apache Web server. The installation paths for
apache is D:\Program Files\ Apache Group\Apache in a system say server in the
port 60. And for Tomcat the installation path is F:\Tomcat\ in a system say
karthik in the default ports(8080,8007). I had appended the tomcat_apache.conf
file in the httpd.conf file. I think by now apache is listening to tomcat. But
I face lot of problems like cant create a Alias and directory for the tomcat
path in the apache. Please help me how to configure webpages static and
dynamic(only servlets) in system karthik to be accessed by the apache web
server in the server machine.

The files and os config are
server - Win NT4 server SP5, Apache web server 1.3.14, Jserv_module.dll
client - Win nt4 Workstation SP5, tomcat3.2.1

Please give me the full details of the httpd.conf file. If give me a complete
copy it would be easy for me.

Thanks,

30/1, Santhosh Gardens,
Church Road, Mogappier East,