From: Jitesh Sinha [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2004 10:53
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: log file problem

Ok so how do I find out definitively which of the stuffs is going to
break....?????
Actually in my application sometimes some parameter becomes null which
creates problems with the flow of the application....
Sometimes user is not able to open the application itself.....we restart
the
web server which clears the logs and everything comes on track....
Any ideas are welcome....I am kinda becoming despo now ... :)