Guy Katz wrote:

hi;
i am going to put my application in  a shared hosting solution which does
not provide any shared SSL support.
is it possible to buy and put a SSL certificate in the scope of my virtual
host in the hosting company. (i mean is it technically possible -
disregarding the hosting company policy).

SSL is done on IP level. I think (correct me if I'm wrong) that TLS is on application level, but I haven't heard of HTTP/TLS.

What this boils down to is that a certificate can be issued for only one host on one physical IP. If you have virtual hosts, only one of them can have a certificate.

Nix.