> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: RE: J2EE classpath issue, was Tomcat 3 will not load on Windows 98
>
> So its primarily a classpath issue? I.e. its not a case of *don't
> use J2EE* and ensure your classpath order is right.

Well, you are using J2EE, just not the Sun package. Note that the Sun J2EE SDK
download comes with a lot of excess baggage that only further complicates the issue.

> I guess it is in the documentation... or is it? I'll check.

I don't really know - I found out the hard way.

 - Chuck

THIS COMMUNICATION MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR OTHERWISE PROPRIETARY MATERIAL and
is thus for use only by the intended recipient. If you received this in error, please
contact the sender and delete the e-mail and its attachments from all computers.