Hi,
We programmed it to send the Accept-Encoding header and we used a monitor to
look at the headers. The monitor always showed the right headers. But, at
the servlet the header was replaced by a string of dashes. We even debugged
a servlet filter and the Coyote connector. Perhaps the Accept-Encoding
header is treated differently than the others. I have no idea why and I need
help to fix this.

Thomas