After encoded all URLs in either Servlet and JSP wth
the encodeURL method, my application works nice for
either a cookie enabled and disabled browser. After I
installed it from the development Window box to a
production Linux box, it doesn't work for one URL. The
occurs when  a URL in format of xxx-action.do?id=100
is the first hit for a user. For some reason, a 404
error occurs and this error is catched by on page
configured in the web.xml file.

The same URL works fine if it is on a JSP of the
application. Two URLs follows the URL. So I can't tell
which one causes the problem. Also, TC 5.25 is on the
development box which 4.1.30 on the prodcution box. I
don't know whether the version makes any different
here.

Anyone have any idea what is wrong here?

Thanks in advance.

Vernon