Sure. But that means I need to have a webapp which does it
programmatically.

Isn't there a way to define a URL mapping on the web component of TC?

E.g. can't I configure TC to define that localhost/web1 maps to
localhost/web2?

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 07/19/04 11:32AM >>>

Hi,
Of course, just like you would in any other servlet container (using a
filter or servlet mapped to web1 which does response.sendRedirect to
web2).

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics