Hey, people,

I have a problem with Tomcat 5 and Struts 1.1. When i release a new build of my
application, where someone form-bean configuration in struts-config.xml file have been
altered, thats modifications doesn't be propagated to memory after restart.

The Tomcat JSP compiler inform the error "no getter method to property xxx in bean
YYY". Thus, i am forced to stop Tomcat and delete the SESSIONS.SER file in application
work directory.

I try set Conext attributes override="true" and cachingAllowed="false" but don't help.

Somebody help me. Thanks in advance.

César.

---
Inscreva-se na Maratona iBest para concorrer a prêmios!
São 2 casas, 11 Ford EcoSport e 60 computadores.
Participe já: http://maratona.ibest.com.br